- Historically Black Colleges & Universities
- A message from your Acting Executive Director
- THE BSC IS HIRING!
- Want to work at UC Berkeley Faculty Club this Fall?
- Summer House Account Budget Report (HABR) as of August 13, 2021
- All BSC members and graduates are encouraged to join our LinkedIn Group!
- CENTRAL OFFICE
Historically Black Colleges & Universities
California community college students can transfer to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) after earning 30 credits and an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Here's the link to their site: https://www.californiacommunitycollegehbcutransfer.com/.
Students can sign up for the email list here:https://listserv.cccnext.net/scripts/wa-cccnext.exe?SUBED1=HBCUTRANSFERPROJECT&A=1.
A message from your Acting Executive Director
In the absence of the Executive Director, I have been confirmed as Acting Executive Director by the BSC Board of Directors until we hire a permanent Executive Director. In the meantime, please see the following staffing plan and distribution of duties.
- Emergency Maintenance Response: Contact Maintenance Supervisor Dave Pearson (510) 812-9673 or (925) 385-6446 if no answer
- All Other Emergency Response: Contact Dave Chelsea-Seifert (415) 735-6696.
- Governance/Outstanding Member Issues: Contact the BSC President, Olivia Kehoe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tier 3 Unit-level Furniture Request: Contact Board and Executive Assistant, Zoe Wan (email@example.com)
- Unit-level Network Equipment Request: Contact Network Manager Coordinator, Mason Osberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support House Managers for Move-in / Move-out and Room Bids: Contact Cloyne Facilities Manager, Zandra Sante (email@example.com)
- Liaison to House Presidents/Theme & Community Managers: Contact Member Resources Manager, Noah Compo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A complete list of duties and responsibilities with details can be found in this Google doc I've compiled. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com. This email address should be used to contact me with regard to any ED related matters going forward. I appreciate everyone’s support as we navigate through this transition and look forward to serving the BSC membership.
Acting Executive Director
THE BSC IS HIRING!
WRITTEN BY TOMI CHUNG (Hiring Committee Chair)
Looking for a job that works with your busy student schedule? Want to get paid $18.00/hr and gain valuable work experience? Look no further! The BSC has you covered! We have a variety of jobs for Fall 2021. Positions will remain open until filled. Details can be found at hicom.bsc.coop. Questions? Please email Tomi Chung, the Hiring Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2021 Positions:
- Central Office Receptionist
- CFS Operations Team Leader
- Conduct Committee Member
- Delivery Coordinator
- Health Education Coordinator
- Health Worker Coordinator
- Member Resources Assistant
- Non-Perishables Coordinator
- Produce Coordinator
- Proteins Coordinator
- Recruitment Assistant
- Social Manager Coordinator
Want to work at UC Berkeley Faculty Club this Fall?
The Faculty Club is looking for restaurant and banquet server with a minimum of one year of experience. A team player and must have good guest relation skills. Good pay and flexible hours. Please email your resumes to email@example.com
The Faculty Club is also looking for Front Desk Clerk - Flexible hours based on availability.
- Great Verbal and Written Communication
- Familiarity with UC Berkeley and its environs.
- Positive and outgoing personality as the position requires interaction with members of the campus community as well as international visitors
Click here to learn more about the position.
Summer House Account Budget Report (HABR) as of August 13, 2021
WRITTEN BY KATIE ALDUCIN (Accounts Payable Specialist)
Attached is the House Account Budget Report as of August 13th, 2021. Please open, and take a gander at both the HABR SU Summary and HABR SU Detail reports. You can find your apartment/house tab along the bottom to view your unit's report.
If you need any clarification or are interested to learn more about your house's finances please don't hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All BSC members and graduates are encouraged to join our LinkedIn Group!
- Find out about jobs and opportunities
- Ask alumni to review your resume and more
2424 Ridge Road, Berkeley, CA 94709
(In front of Casa Zimbabwe)
Central Office: (510) 848-1936
Central Food & Supplies: (510) 549-5969
Central Maintenance: (510) 549-5965
Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM