Hello fellow creek restorer,
You are invited to the second major workday of the Kingman Hall Creek Restoration!
- WHEN: Saturday, October 28th from 9AM - 1PM
- WHERE: Kingman Hall 1730 La Loma Ave. Berkeley, CA
- WHAT: Project updates, erosion control, trail construction, soil building, pruning/weeding.
- WHY: To expand ethics of care and collective management beyond the walls of our coop.
- WHO: Kingman Hall residents, BSC coopers, members of Berkeley environmental orgs, neighbors and more.
- Please RSVP by writing an email with subject line "RSVP" to Eytan the current Kingman Garden Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: Dress for physical activity and dirt. Bagels and light snacks will be provided.
We hope to see you there!
Eytan Stanton (he/him)
KHCR Project Lead
Kingman Hall Garden Manager